Fusion Hybrid Community Platform – Recurring Revenue
Whilst nothing can replicate the buzz of a physical experience, communities have rapidly adapted to new digital channels to maintain a thriving ecosystem. Some of these feel unconventional but do provide new opportunities to generate predictable revenue.
It has been interesting watching how brands like Disney have maintained revenue and community engagement during this unprecedented time. Their parks & resorts, cruise ships, cinemas and stores have all been closed. However the launch of Disney+ streaming service has provided a welcome new recurring revenue model.
The mission statement from Disney can also be closely aligned to exhibition and conference organisers.
“The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to entertain, inform and inspire people around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, reflecting the iconic brands, creative minds and innovative technologies that make ours the world’s premier entertainment company.”
Fusion Hybrid Community Platform is enabling organisers to generate 365 engagement for their audiences. Whilst providing a complete Hybrid, Virtual and Physical event offering including:
- A new recurring revenue model for organisers
- A single access point and community hub to enhance and extend the audience experience
- Extensive data collection, insight & reporting to further drive audience development and revenue generation
- A fully featured content delivery function for both live, interactive and existing media libraries operating an on-demand model
- Increasing ROI for sponsors and exhibitors by increasing coverage
- Advanced networking functions including highly configurable meeting booking
- Ability to direct or match delegates to the best and most appropriate content
Circdata’s Fusion Hybrid Community Platform is your perfect partner to nurture and unlock the power of actionable insight into your community.
For more information on Fusion Visit contact Circdata at email@example.com.